Today I celebrate another year older. I was welcomed into the upper 20’s club with a wrinkle on my forehead and a large blemish on my face. Hi twenty-six, I like you too. As I look back on twenty-five, I would have to say it was of the best years yet. I feel so fortunate to be surrounded by so many wonderful people and I know that has to be the reason why this year was so memorable. I can’t wait to see what this year has in-store! Be sure to check-out 26 things about me below. First, this outfit!
Around this time every year, I indulge & get myself a little bday present. Anyone else do this? This year it was the colorful Rebecca Minkoff cross-body clutch. No reason to explain why.The bag pretty much speaks for itself. I am also obsessed with these distressed Blank NYC denim. I don’t want to take them off! If my office was more casual I know I would live in them. The cupcakes & cashmere blouse is a summer staple and on-trend with the off-the-shoulder detail. Purchase locally at La Ville, call to order!
One of my favorite posts to read on other blogs is “about me” posts and birthday count posts. I thought this was a great opportunity to give it a go. I hope you decide to come back after I spill some of my secrets! #14 is a pretty funny story that will have to be shared in more detail another time.
- I met my husband at a wedding
- One of my favorite times of the day is taking a shower or bath. I will never be the girl who washes her hair only 3x a week.
- Hot yoga can solve most of my problems
- I can peel off gel nail polish the same day I get it done. Most of the time my nails look terrible.
- Tea over Coffee. Green tea with mint is my go to!
- Adam Wainwright and I have one thing in common… we both have 207 bones in our bodies. Our #207 is a cervical rib in the neck.
- PADI scuba diving certified
- I have a glucose intolerance called hypoglycemia. Meaning I need to monitor my sugar intake. If you find me snacking on almonds, it usually means I am drinking alcohol or I had just had an ice cream cone. It’s all about balance 🙂
- Gamma Phi Beta at Mizzou
- Dyed my hair brunette for one month and hated it
- Not a morning person. Typically takes me about 30 minutes to an hour to be pleasant
- I would rather play volleyball over any other cardio
- No shame to be a Real Housewives junkie
- Passed out during my first half marathon at mile 11. Thanks to the 2.1 mile ambulance ride, I was able to complete the half marathon… according to my running watch.
- Paul and I were married on New Years Eve
- Have yet to meet someone with worse vision then myself. -7.30 if you can beat it!
- Best vacation was my honeymoon in Hawaii
- If I had to chose between wearing something comfortable or fashionable, comfort wins every time
- Champagne is my drink of choice! Thanks Grandma
- Never tried an ice cream I didn’t like. Not great for a girl who has a sugar digestion problem…
- Future goal is to get my pilots license
- Arielle Charnas from Something Navy inspired me to start my fashion blog
- Favorite book is Pride & Prejudice
- Favorite Movie is Roman Holiday. I could watch it on repeat.
- If I could live in one place in the U.S. it would be in the Florida keys
- Fashion icons are Audrey Hepburn, Blake Lively, and Mary Kate & Ashley Olson
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me!
SHOP THE LOOK BELOW: