With Christmas just a few short weeks away (9 to be exact, eek!) I thought a new blog series called, Currently Coveting, would be appropriate. This is mainly to share all of the things that have been popular lately or things that I cannot afford to purchase myself. Maybe Santa is reading this… that would be awesome.
Lately I have been stalking shoes and purses and this first round of the Currently Coveting Series definitely reflects that. So back to Christmas… I know what you’re thinking. “Gesh Jenna, Christmas is so far away. I have plenty of time!” Well wouldn’t it be nice if this Christmas you started shopping way earlier and got a little less stressed about how much you were spending in one week? Or how about you weren’t frantically shopping all in the last week or on Christmas Eve? Yup. Start looking now for the Holidays. And, hey, if you wrap the presents too, well then you are just showing off. 🙂
1. First up. A monogrammed clutch from GiGi New York. These come in a huge variety of colors and trust me, you are going to have a hard time deciding which color you want! I am still debating between black, white, or blush. (So stressful, I know.) The Uber Clutch is one of their classic designs and will never go out of style. Also love their Carly Convertible Clutch that can be worn as a clutch, crossbody, or shoulder bag! Three purses in one?! Yes please.
2. Next on the list… Shoes. Specifically Valentino’s Rockstud T-Strap Sandal. Santa please!? These bad boys come with a very hefty price tag, but damn they are so sexy and gorgeous! Something I would have the rest of my life I think… (hint, hint.) I got the chance to try them on this week and you can’t argue how beautiful they are. I just love them if you can’t tell.
3. Kendra Scott earrings. Really, I want to make number three everything Kendra Scott makes, but that would be a little excessive. But really, there is not a thing that she makes that I don’t like! These pink Francie earrings are at the top of my list and I also really love the white howlite as well. It’s basically a tie.
4. Faux Fur Pillows. Love these warm cozy beauties from Pottery Barn. They just make me want to cuddle up next to a warm fire with some hot chocolate and my puppy dog, dog.
6. Last, but not least… a quilted handbag. I definitely have a shoe and purse problem. I can always come up with a reason on why I need another handbag or another pair of shoes. My husband doesn’t understand why a person needs more than five pairs of shoes or more than one purse. He’s “the bare minimum” kind of guy though. Back to the purse… I have had my eyes on this quilted Tory Burch Marion handbag for a while. I think it would be a perfect “year-round” purse. It’s the perfect size for going out at night or for carrying around all day. It comes in black, but I also really, really love the light oak color as well. Love it.
So there’s my list so far for xmas! I know it is a little over the top, but a girl can dream right!? Hope you enjoyed this post. I plan on making it a Friday post series until Christmas. I will have lots more Christmas options for the men in your life or for mom’s, grandparents, etc. So stay tuned! Happy Friday!
Follow me on Bloglovin’